Aspen Test Engineering can implement ISP on
your Teradyne 228X / TS12X ICT systems.
View In System Programmable Devices
- ISP (In-System-Programming) relates specifically to loading information into a logic or memory device on a PCB.
- Programmable devices include Flash, OTPs, NVRAMs, EEPROMs and FPGAs.
- A good place to program these devices is on your Teradyne TS12X or GR228X tester.
- Programming at In-circuit test can reduce production cost, as it eliminates a dedicated programming station and additional handling.
- See our List of Programmable Devices. If your target device does not appear on this list, Aspen Test can develop a custom solution for you.
- Aspen Test has been very successful programming flash embedded in microcontrollers. Our ISP solutions for embedded flash can program many times faster than off-the-shelf bootstrap loaders. Ask about our solutions for ST10, PIC Micro and Atmel AVR.
- Microcontroller flash can be programmed multiple times. Once with a factory pin-test program (for non-Boundary Scan devices), then again with the final user code.
- Our ISP solutions use the fastest programming algorithms available for the target device. We have accelerated techniques that can program multiple devices in parallel and skip through blocks of un-programmed locations.
- We provide solutions that program board-unique information in to your programmable devices, such as serial numbers or calibration values.