Aspen Test Engineering Fixture Buyback Program we will recycle your old fixtures ict test fixtures genrad
Please call for a quote ict test fixture programs
Don’t put that POD in your fixture!
Shutdown that dedicated Flash Station for Freescale Controllers!
Start saving money on every piece you build!
Custom ISP models for HCS08 and HCS12 family
Aspen Test is offering Hybrid Models to order for any device in the Freescale
HCS08 or HCS12 family of Microcontrollers.
• No hardware in your ICT fixture.
• All communications with the Teradyne TestStation or GR228X are handled
through the Background Debug Controller (BDC).
• These models will generate a pin test of all GPIOs and A/D inputs. Pin-level
diagnostics equivalent to Boundary Scan. access.
Any pin may be tied high, low or no
Can your POD do that?
• HCS08 with 8K of flash is tested and programmed in
less than 3
• HCS12 with 256K of flash is tested and programmed in about 15 seconds.
• Model will include a console program that will convert S-record files into DDS
files, to be used with Deep Serial Memory.
• Tester requirement for HCS08: TestStation or GR228X with Deep Serial Memory
• Tester requirement for HCS12: TestStation or GR228X with Deep Serial Memory
DSM, Clock Sync Trigger using on clock driver.
tester has the potential to program up to 8 HCS08 devices concurrently,
16 HCS12 devices.
Call David Kufta at 678.797.5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to
discuss your existing or future programming and fixture needs.